1. Log in to your Scarletmail or Gmail account
2. Access the GDrive at drive.google.com
3. Click on “Create” at the top-left of your screen and select “Document”:
4. Give your document a title. Giving it a title will guarantee that it saves automatically.
5. There are several ways get to the Sharing interface.
You can go to File>Share:
You can click the “Share” button at the top right of the document screen:
Or, at your main Drive screen, you can check the box next to the Document you want to share and hit the Share button, which on this screen is a button containing a person and a plus-sign:
6.In Sharing Settings, add Miriam’s email (or whoever you are trying to share the document with) to the field after “Invite people:” and hit “Send”. If you are sharing with more than one individual, separate email addresses with commas.